What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user anonymous.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer and do not provide references to infer user data.
For registered to register or who have logged users, they will benefit from more personalized services geared to your profile, thanks to the combination of the data stored in cookies with personal data used at the time of registration. These users expressly authorize the use of this information for the stated purpose, without prejudice to their right to refuse or disable cookies.
Type, purpose and functioning of Cookies General.
- Types of cookies as the length of time they remain activated.
Depending on the length of time remain activated in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
Cookies Session : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
Cookies Persistent : A type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
- Types of cookies as the entity that manages.
Depending on who the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Own Cookies : those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by itself editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user ‘s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies by purpose.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Cookiestechniques: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the useraccess the service with some features ofgeneral nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the locale from whichaccess the service, etc.
- Cookies Analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Cookies Advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies Behavioral advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowingdevelop a specific profile to display ads basedthe same.
What types of cookies used this site in particular?
Definition, Identification and purpose of cookies from this Web not excepted by the LSSI.
- Cookies analysis: those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow usquantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Cookies advertising: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow usmanage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use they make of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits onInternet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
Table ID cookies and purpose.
Publisher name, name of the cookie, «type» and purpose.
|Cookie||Kind||First name||Purpose||More information|
RELATING TO THE
COOKIES OF THE
LANGUAGE IN WHICH
LOGIN AND SAVE
THE DETAILS OF
FROM THE WEB.
|1P_JAR, ANID, CONSENT,
|THIRD PARTIES||GOOGLE INC.||THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO TO STOCK THE PREFERENCES USER AND INFORMATION DURING DISPLAY OF THE PAGES GOOGLE MAPS IN THEM.||Link Google|
|OTZ||THIRD PARTIES||WWW.GOOGLE.COM||COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT THE PREFERENCES TO USE THEM FOR PURPOSES ADVERTISING||Link Google|
Note: Cookies «self» type are used only by the owner of this website and cookies «Third parties» are also used by the service provider is detailed in the table above.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=es-419
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Other browsers: see the documentation browser you have installed.
If the user wants more information about how to revoke the or the procedure consent to disable cookies and have questions about the Policy Cookies Site, you can contact with JOAQUIN ASTOLFI PEREZ DE GUZMAN through INFO@ASTOLFIABOGADOS.COM following address with the subject «Policy Cookies».
The web can modify this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore the users who visit regularly are advised legislative requirements.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy will be communicated to users via the web WWW.ASTOLFIABOGADOS.COM.